Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jason and Michelle Kelly...

Recently I lost the cord to transfer pictures from my camera, so I haven't been adding anything to my blog.  In the next few days/weeks I will hopefully be blogging on what has been happening recently in our lives.  On October 4, 2008, our friends Jason and Michelle got married in Chicago.  It was such a fun weekend and a BEAUTIFUL wedding.  Thanks so much to them for hosting such an awesome evening.  We were so happy to see Jason marry Michelle.  We had all been telling him from first meeting her he wasn't going to find anyone better!


Michelle and Jason with all the Sig Tau's at the wedding (after Olesky fell off the chair!) :)


All the Sig Tau wives and fiances!

1 comment:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.