Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Seriously, best ever...

I have a serious, serious, serious addiction to Sex and the City.  I have come to terms with my problem recently... as recently as today when I watched the movie twice through, back to back, and some parts with the director commentary because I was so interested in certain things Michael Patrick King had done.  Hmmm... obsess much!?  I have not always been die hard, but as soon as I started regularly watching, my love affair began.  I have seen every single episode at least two or three times.  And, I definitely did not understand the critics who gave the movie such bad reviews... it may not be the world's best cinematic masterpiece, but seriously... is that really what you were expecting?!  No, what should have been expected was a GREAT GIRL MOVIE!  Kudos to any straight men who went to see it... Steve never would.  Every once in awhile he will watch part of an episode with me, until he realizes that he's actually watching SATC and enjoying it!  Anyway... I just wanted to share my thoughts on my obsession and addiction.  Cosmos and Manolos for all!!! :)

5 comments:

E.A.M. said...

I hear that....I'm equally obsessed! This is one addiction that doesn't call for treatment!

Unknown said...

yeah... the video is just too long. If it were just one year worth and like 5-10 minutes that would be fine. But I always know I am going to be so tired at the end anyway. If they watched it first I would probably hang around, but I was ready for bed. Sorry I missed you guys leaving. It was so fun hanging out with you and Steve (or Dave as Brax prefers). :)

Elizabeth said...

Also, Glad you liked the enchiladas! You still have to let me know what that rice/mexican side recipe was!

Elizabeth said...

Heck yeah I play volleyball. I also played with my church last year, and when I was teaching I was the assistant coach. I love activities... I just don't like straight up running! But I'm thinking I might have to break down and do some running to get myself in shape as I get older!

AJ said...

Laura forwarded me your email and I was so excited to see you guys have a blog! I am a blogging addict, it kills the time at work some days:)

If you want to see more pictures of my kids than you can count, and sometimes learn way more than you wanted to know: http://ajk91906.blogspot.com/

~Amanda