Monday, December 6, 2010

Overwhelming...

So last time I updated, many months ago, I swore I wouldn't wait so long again or miss so many events. Sadly, I was not so successful and as more and more time went on, I got more and more overwhelmed. So, I've just decided to start from where I left off and try and update a little as soon as I can (in my mind I think every day, ha!). So, on May 16, Trey was baptized by his Nana in her church. He was VERY good, even though likes to use A LOT of water! :) He was also the first baby to be baptized in her newly founded church in their new space. It was a wonderful day for the whole family and we were so happy so many people were able to share this special day with the three of us.


Mommy and Daddy with our new little Christian ;)

Three RSB's, all in a row

What a popular little guy!

I just couldn't resist this one... he's such a cutie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Steve!

Blogging is way more fun when you know people are reading AND they COMMENT!!!!

Welcome back!

Hope you guys are all happy and well :)