Friday, February 5, 2010

Attempt...

This is my first attempt at trying to upload a video.  Since Trey was born Steve and I take all these videos, both with our video camera and regular camera... hopefully now we will have someplace to put them :)  We'll see if it works.  I also figured, what better way to attempt uploading a video than with the cutest little baby laugh.  Steve and I both LOVE the sound of Trey's little laugh.  We continue to be amazed every day with this little person who is quickly (TOO QUICKLY for me) becoming less baby and more little boy.  He is discovering so many new things all the time and it is fascinating to watch.  We are working on crawling right now.  He is so close and has all the right ideas, he just has a little trouble getting his chunky monkey tummy off the ground!  Well, hope the video works and other people enjoy it just as much as Steve and I do!

Much later this afternoon...
Yeah, I CANNOT get the video to upload- I've been trying all day...  Anyone have any hints for me?  On another note, I'll add a couple of pics of Trey from recently- he's a big 7 month old boy now- just over 22 lbs!



Trey's early crawling attempts... he is just starting to realize he needs his legs underneath him as well as his arms :)

Helping DAD match socks- it's my most hated laundry task, so Steve sometimes helps.

Cutest thing ever :)


No comments: